VACTEC: Vacuum Sprinkler System
Safe, cost-effective, durable, clean
- VACTEC® operates and markets under licence the vacuum technology invented by its founder. VACTEC, with its partner FIREFLEX®, have enhanced this new integrated vacuum sprinkler fire protection concept. The system is certified by Factory Mutual Approvals <FM>.
- The vacuum technology resolves the problems of leaks, corrosion and frost; guarantees the required discharge density; and extends the service life of pipe interiors while improving the operational reliability and safety of the sprinkler fire protection systems.
- This technological innovation, compared to dry or wet systems, is more reliable, more durable, cleaner, and more cost-effective.
- Our team has 20 years of experience in advising on vacuum sprinkler system installations. Vactec can assist and advise you in the design or adaptation of a vacuum sprinkler system for your sprinkler fire protection, particularly in the context of thirty-year revisions, for minimum disruption to your networks, thereby extending the service life of your installation as well as improving safety while keeping your investments to a minimum.
- Services: Vactec and its approved distributors support their customers in the implementation of their Vacuum Sprinkler System installation projects, and their operation and maintenance.
- Training: Vactec is a certified “Training Body” and dispenses training modules for Installers, Users, Maintenance Technicians, Underwriters and Engineering Departments in France and around the world.
- R&D lab and scientific cooperation: Vactec has an R&D lab with a full-scale sprinkler system, mockups, and powerful simulation software. We also collaborate with higher-education training institutes and other laboratories.
- Please contact us for any questions on the vacuum system, staff training, construction/refurbishment projects, etc.: email@example.com.
Description and operation
The FireFlex®-Vactec® vacuum system is a complete, FM-approved fire protection system that offers exceptional features and benefits, such as corrosion prevention and the use of mesh-type piping networks.